State of the mp client

kerpele

There are far less crashes and the sync is actually a lot better now, we swapped back in the summer to RAGEMP, which can be found here https://rage.mp/ . In my personal opinion the client is a lot more stable, the sync is better for most things although it is very much a work in progress client wise, but at least it doesn't crash every 30-45 minutes and you can play hours on end without having an issue most of the time.

sync is still a bit of an issue but its very playable, especially the weapon damage system is really nice

as for the performance itself its amazing compared to the old gtmp client, ragemp runs a smooth 144 fps lock for me and the crashes are rare

Edited by Ikechukwu

I got to play for copule of weeks now, really impressed I would say. Haven't came across any shootout whtasoever but the player sync and cars sync looks just great. Is indeed playable, could be improved over the bikes sync for what I have noticed though or that was maybe because the other player had high ping.

Not a single crash in a month period.

Edited by Darius94
5 hours ago, kerpele said:

Is the game crashing anymore? Does it have sync problems? Can you actually play gta world now?

Have had 2 actual crashes over the last month(Server restarts not counting). There is no lag also. There are some problems with /stashinfo disappearing and you having some other dudes guns on your safe but these are minor problems compared to what we had beginning of the last summer.

Since we're in ragemp really an improvement. Additionally with the updates from ragemp itself, it keeps improving as they are also working on their improvements on performance. 

As @Tr1bal mentioned the stash info contains a bug, but it has just been released and on the bug is currently worked on to fix it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/4/2019 at 2:32 AM, Nervous said:

I've yet to run into a crash that isn't due to my mistakes in the development and the regular undefined:0, If you didn't try since GTMP, It'll be a real life changer for you here with RageMP.

Is the Desync issues the client has are RageMP or Gamemode related? Or both? Since the sync needs more work..