Safes?

Wallaby007

Not sure but me and a friend of mine purchased a 9 pin safe. We've looked on the safe thread, got the pins, and we simply cannot open the safe. We are lucky to get three  pins deep before it resets us. It can't just be us having this issue. (maybe it is just us!) Perhaps having a combination lock or something? That way those who know the safes pin have a fighting chance of opening it ? 

If it is just me, then please let me know how you do it with such ease! 

I only knew there were 3 types of safes : 3 , 4 , 5 pins. Haven't had a similar problem with my safe thou(3 pins.)

Edited by Guest
Damn, there IS a 9 digit safe, my bad!
59 minutes ago, Crocker said:

I've had this before, however isn't there still issues with safes ongoing with putting stuff in them and them reappearing elsewhere? I find you have to do a full turn when the number is close, but haven't experienced the numbers being set as AndreaS posted. 

That issue was fixed, so I'm guessing someone might have broken into your safe if you're missing items. If you still believe that's not what happened, please provide more information in a bug report. You'll need to go all the way around if you missed a pin. If you attempt to go slightly back you'll get the messed up message and get a reset.

I have a question regarding safes as well : Can the opened safes be stolen as a whole too? Liked picked up by some stranger? And are home invaders allowed forcing me to pick up the safe and hand it over to them as an item?

On 2/3/2019 at 6:08 PM, Tr1bal said:

I have a question regarding safes as well : Can the opened safes be stolen as a whole too? Liked picked up by some stranger? And are home invaders allowed forcing me to pick up the safe and hand it over to them as an item?

No and no.